There are some key questions to ask when selecting a real estate agent and firm to represent you.
Who can I Trust? Who provides Quality service? Who will Care about me and the community?
- I have selected to work with RE/MAX as my real estate brokerage firm of choice. RE/MAX is consistently and by far the industry leader in Nanaimo representing 55% of the total real estate market share in our community. Nobody sells more real estate in the world, or spends more on promoting its brand and its agents than RE/MAX.
- I have two decades of experience living in and conducting business out of Nanaimo and around the province. This gives me a broad range perspective about the issues that affect the community from within, as well as from abroad.
- I have over the years gathered many trusted business partners whom I now share access to with my real estate clients. My exclusive ‘Referral Ring’ is a tremendously valuable resource for all property owners both during real estate transactions, and in the future.
- I earned an Economics degree from Simon Fraser University. This allows me to read and understand the markets, and plan your real estate strategy accordingly.
- I have developed a comprehensive source of valuable real estate related resources. Through my website you will have access to advanced search features for listings, buyers and sellers kits, community resources, and several other tools to help with your real estate needs.
- I have developed a targeted and strategic marketing plan to provide full service exposure for home sellers. My ‘Triple Play Marketing Plan’ and the information it provides is equally as valued by home buyers when searching for the right piece of real estate.
- I provide all my clients with the opportunity to stay in touch with my ‘Client Appreciation Program’. The CAP provides meaning communication to home owners, not just when buying or selling, but during the entire term of home ownership.
- I support the Children’s Miracle Network. A portion of the proceeds of every transaction I am involved with, results in my proud contribution back to the kids in our community.
- I provide access to my internal listings database to keep clients informed of the latest housing information, tailored to meet your specific needs and interests. Through the Private Client Services (PCS) application, clients stay informed and receive immediate email notification of new real estate listings that fit their specific wants and needs.