Triple Play Marketing
Seller’s Triple Play™ Marketing Plan
Sell your home for the highest market value possible within your desired time frame.
Know the market audience and be buyer agent and buyer friendly. Maximize exposure and incentives to the three main ways that 97% of buyers become aware of the property they eventually purchase.
Exposure On The Internet – 52%
- Multiple listing on Realtor.ca, formerly known as MLS.ca
Distributed to literally thousands of websites worldwide through the Data Distribution Facility (DDF & IDX)
- Listed on remaxofnanaimo.com, the number 1 ranked site for Nanaimo real estate searches
- Listed on petersterczyk.com, nanaimo-realestate.com, RE/MAX Leadstreet site
- Listing details include professional photographs, virtual tours, map location, and property details
- Re/Max has the largest force of agents on the street in Nanaimo. 55% of all home sales are done through Re/Max of Nanaimo. Your Multiple listing goes to these Re/Max agents first.
- All 100+ Re/Max agents have the opportunity to view your home on home tour day. More agents, with more clients means more exposure to active buyers waiting for the right home to hit the market.
- Attractive buyer’s agent commission rates mean that other REALTORS®, regardless of what brokerage they represent, will be eager to sell their buyers your property.
- Same day publication on the “HotSheet”…the REALTOR’s® bible of what’s new on the market.
- Same day addition to all REALTOR’s® “Personal Client Services” (PCS) system. All buyers with MLS search criteria that match your home will receive instant email notification to view your property
- Professionally installed post and beam sign in a dominant location on your property
- Well recognized RE/MAX sign designed to extend credibility through association with the market leader in real estate
- Topper designed to direct inquires back to nanaimo-relestate.com, where the info to generate leads is posted (description, pictures, etc.)
- Top insert for the Children’s Miracle Network designed to create sense of community and goodwill